Monday, October 31, 2005

2 Costumes. 173 Students.

Excluding myself, I counted one person that dressed up today in the spirit of Halloween. Yeah, I felt a little out of place - but sure had a lot of laughs about it. Call me a law dork if you want, but I couldn't resist making a comment in class today arguing on behalf of the defendant for the "FREEEEDDOOOM of contract." The Professor nearly lost control of herself and the class had a good laugh (at my expense?). Anyway, even if it was, I'm happy to provide some levity.

For those of you who know me, coming as William Wallace (Gibson's character in Braveheart) should come as no surprise. It's been ten years now and I am only beginning to actively confront my obsession with this movie. One day, I won't be able to make a ridiculous scene and scream in Scottish brogue. But not today and not soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home