Saturday, October 29, 2005

College Homage


They say blood is thicker than water. Fine. But, here are five people from college that I would take a bullet for - that's me on the far left, if you can't tell. Tootsie, Focker, JJ, Bran and Belly were like brothers to me. And when I say brother, I don't mean like an actual brother. I mean it the way Black people use it. Which is much more meaningful, I think.

This pic was taken on the last day of class in Spring 2004 on Hey Day - a tradition at Penn that celebrates the rising Senior class...and, yes, like lots of things in college it was an excuse to drink. Heavily. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 3:25 AM, Blogger David said...

Dumpster-diving starts biodiesel effort
Although it was a life-long dream, writing a book was the last thing on Lyle Estill's mind as he ... Estill said he first learned about biodiesel -- a fuel alternative made using natural fats such as vegetable oil -- at the Festival for the Eno in Durham five years ago.
Hi, I am looking for new content to add to my Website, If you know of or have some content about Debt Consolidation could you please Check out our New Debt Consolidation Help Site and post a message on our blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home