Sunday, November 20, 2005

Have We Met?


"Def(*&$@: btw it is so funny because i feel like i talk to you all the time because i'm up to date on your life from the blog." (2:30 p.m.)

I guess that could be my Jerry Maguire mission statement. I started writing this blog for one reason: to keep in touch with people. I am absolutely awful at the e-mail game and don't even ask about my cellphone skills. But, the fact is, I am really good at procrastinating. Fortunately, in the law school setting, putting off work that needs to get done is as vital a skill as any other. When the work and reading floods in the quantity that it does here, spare minutes develop a new found importance.

So, here we are. I've been rambling on the internet for almost a month now. I thought a blog might be a good way of spamming my life to friends and family. But, without any way of knowing who checks the site, I've realized that I don't know if I am blindly opining to said people or to complete strangers. Either way, I'm not really sure that it matters.

The very fact that you have read into the fourth paragraph of this incoherent melange is some evidence that writing may actually be a worthwhile attempt to keep up with new friends and old.

Anonymous comments are opened up. Feel free to drop a note and let me know if I'm on the mark or not.

6 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop using such big words, a la "melange," it will make you look bad in Court.

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you mean intelligent words?

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes.

 
At 10:29 PM, Anonymous quaker said...

keep doing what you doing bro and help me with my own procrastination

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you used to be a boyfriend 3,000 miles away from the girl that he loved, but now you're just 3,000 miles away from the girl? that's harsh, perhaps a blog entry on what happened there is needed.

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous rina said...

Keep blogging -- it gives me something to do during my Property lectures, as well as reminding me why I'm so happy to not be a 1L anymore! (Oh, yeah, and it's nice to hear updates on your life too, I guess)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home