Thursday, January 05, 2006

The Day After

They say that there's nothing like your first time.

"They" were right.

It was unforgettable. We laughed. We cried. We captured a piece of the tri-force.


Taking my first law school final was not as life changing an experience as some people around here might have built it up to be. But, to no longer have it looming is a relief.

It wasn't exactly a harrowing experience. Though, throughout the three hours of frantic 'stream-of-consciousness' typing there was hardly time to breathe.

There's really no telling how it went. It was probably somewhere in between a High Schooler's drivel and Justice Holmes' eloquence. I'll settle for the mean. Actually, come to think of it, I'll settle for a law degree. I'm studying. Pretty relentlessly, too. But, the difference in decimals has fallen out of my 'Top Ten Thoughts.'

That's about all I can write without lapsing into an overly existential ramble on the nature of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home