Saturday, January 07, 2006

Love Actually

I'd like to take this opportunity to formally apologize.

I've been entirely unresponsive to the needs of idle surfers like you. Well, at least one idle surfer. This was recently brought to my attention.

w*#(*#)$%e: i know you have finals and stuff
w*#(*#)$%e: but SOME people are still on break and would really appreciate some more regular blog updates
w*#(*#)$%e: i mean, no pressure or anything

Yeah, I've been kind of busy lately. It's not just bloggin' that I've fallen behind on. I have been pretty terrible lately at keeping in touch with people, sticking to my lifting schedule, and settling on a New Year's resolution. But, I really do like writing on here. Give me just a few more days and I'll be back on track again. Does that count as a resolution?

Okay, that's not entirely true. I actually have made a New Year's resolution. It's the type that Hugh Grant might clumsily make in some airy romantic comedy (I'd argue that Love Actually is probably the best offering in the genre). She has that effect on me. I don't know where I went right. If I can type that without fear of getting voted off the island, maybe that will paint a clearer picture of the kind of promise I made when the ball dropped.

Since then, studying has been my job. It pays pretty well, except the check doesn't arrive until August 2008. In the meantime, all that stands in between me and reentry into civilization is a Torts final on Monday and a Crim final on Wednesday. So, naturally, I'll be back in New York on Thursday.

3 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger CM said...

Sorry, but Love Actually sucks.

It sounds like you're much more sincere about being in love than Hugh Grant was in all his movies combined.

Good luck on finals!

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so what the resolution?!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger SLS2L(@YLS) said...

in hopes of maintaining some intrigue, i'll leave that to your imagination.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home