Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Survey Says...

Come to think of it, this really isn't a hard decision at all. Over ninety percent of those surveyed agree.

Others polled rightly questioned the use of one for such a personal matter.

Honestly, I guess it's just me seeking some validation for something that I've been feeling all along.

Maintaining the status quo really does nobody any good.

I need to be around her as much as possible now. Thanks to all who took the time to drop me a note and help me feel alright about that.

I'm not entirely sure what that actually means. After speaking with her, it sure as hell sounds like I'll be visiting or transferring somewhere. Ever the teacher, Mom doesn't want me to take any time off. She would love to be able to make it to graduation day.

At the rate things are going, I don't really think she truly sees things playing out that far. Putting this tactfully, chemo hasn't been going well. I don't really feel like detailing it any further. It's just upsetting. I wish I could take her pain away.

But, I can't. I can be there for her though.

Even despite the "more than mild poker problem" that 45% of you believe I have.

1 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Elle Woods said...

Hey I added a link to you since I'm all about reciprocating.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home