Thursday, February 16, 2006

And I Would Fly 5000 Miles

Okay. The truth is that I went to the game.

Monday., February 13
11:00 a.m., Constitutional Law

Tuesday, February 14
12:45 a.m (PST) to 6:09 a.m. (CST)- San Francisco to Minneapolis.
7:09 a.m. (CST) to 10:46 a.m. (EST) - Minneapolis to Philadelphia.

1:00 p.m., Lunch with little brother.
6:00 p.m., Dinner with little brother.
8:00 p.m., Penn v. Princeton

Wednesday, February 15
6:50 a.m. (EST) to 10:30 a.m. (PST) - Philadelphia to San Francisco.
11:00 a.m., Constitutional Law.

And yes, it was worth it. After eleven hours of sleep last night, I'm now sure of it.

4 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's amazing, Lubes.. great job. JR

 
At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, can I just clarify something? On February 14th, Valentine's Day, you did not fly 3,000 miles to see your girlfriend, but rather to watch a basketball game? SO romantic. And by romantic I mean reeking of warped priorities. It's SORT of like the time you wouldn't go to my winter formal because it conflicted with a basketball game you had to cheerlead at, but MUCH MUCH MUCH worse. I'm just going to pretend you snuck in a romantic date with her that you left off the blog. Rach

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger SLS2L(@YLS) said...

Um, at least I'm consistent? I think that the essence of true love is appreciating your other for the person they really are. Plus, she's coming out today to spend the next week here. So, aside from flowers and cards, the real Valentine's Day was pushed back a few days in our relationship. -j

 
At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is Valentine's Day such a big deal? But I do hope you are making it up to her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home