Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Kanye And Clip Art

I've said before that the best part of my law school experience has been the people. Hands down. They're just the most accomplished, talented, and skilled individuals that I've ever been privileged to know. I mean, just take a look at this work of clip art crafted by one such gifted student.

Stanford's resident Queen of photoshop is piecing together a "look alikes" album of the 2L class. How can Yale really compete with this?

And, yes, she did ice my ear with a classy and understated piece.

2 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger SunsGossip said...

Awww, your portrait really required little manipulation. The resemblance is uncanny.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger SLS2L(@YLS) said...

Hey A, I'll miss you this year. I hope to randomly be around PA though, so be on the look out...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home