Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Law School Spam

I received the following e-mail today at 3:12 p.m.

I could not make this stuff up.

Enjoy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

This message is addressed to whomever poured coffee in my locker this morning. I apologize to everyone else for unnecessarily clogging up your inboxes, I just didn’t know where else to send this.

First, I wanted to let you know that, while many of my books were damaged, they are still usable. If your intent was to render them as unusable, you will need to try again.

Second, I fear that this might have been some sort of message. For example, you might have meant to say, “Stop talking in class!” or “Get a haircut!” If this was the case, let me respond by saying this: (1) those types of messages are generally more effective if you talk to me in person, (2) I don’t intend to change my behavior in class, and (3) I like my hair as it is.

Third, if you’d like to harass me further, you now have my e-mail address. If you would like my home address or phone number, please see me.

Fourth, I prefer decaf.

Regards,

Clueless 1L

1 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger some guy said...

Wow! That's too much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home