Monday, October 02, 2006

We'll Be In Touch (Even If You Don't Interview)

Wachtell (wok-tel, n.) - A law firm apparently so prestigiously exclusive they turn down even those who choose to not interview.
-------------------------------------------------------
SLS2L: anybody get wachtell callbacks?

Argyle Blue Devil: i am sure someone did
Argyle Blue Devil: i cancelled my interview

SLS2L: a feature that i am not entitled to here

Argyle Blue Devil: yeh
Argyle Blue Devil: but then wachtell sent me letter saying it was nice meeting me but they could not offer me a callback

SLS2L: classy

Argyle Blue Devil: i want to call the guy and inform him that he did not meet with me
Argyle Blue Devil: and that if he would have, he most certainly would be offering me a callback

SLS2L: hahahahaha

Argyle Blue Devil: because i am, despite my average grades, that money

1 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Peter said...

I believe they can shortly expect a lawsuit. Looking forward to seeing you in the near near future mi amigo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home