Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Start Me Up

"With all my education, I can't find the words to say all the things caught in my mind..."

"Quick to the point, to the point no faking." "I'll state my case of which I am certain."

"It started out with a kiss. It was only a kiss." "Like a fool, I fell in love with you and turned my whole world upside down." "You got my head spinning, I don't know where to go from here." "A simple thing - where have you gone?" "God it's so painful that something that's so close is still so far out of reach." "There's got to be something better than in the middle." "What a wonderful feeling just to know that you are near."

"But, this whole world that we're in is full of pressure and pain, I thought it would change but it's staying the same." "Sometimes you can't make it on your own." "Maybe this year will be better than the last." "Y'all don't know my struggle. Y'all can't match my hustle." "So I've got to ramble on" "going down the only road I've ever known" "taking the midnight train going anywhere." "I hear the train a'comin" "long as I can see the light" "I'm in a New York State of Mind" "'til I collapse.""My feet are my only carriage, so I've got to carry on." "So don't go away, say that you'll stay."

"To confuse the issue, I refer to familiar heroes from long ago" "out on bail, fresh out of jail, California dreaming." "Everybody's got a hungry heart" "like a star that can't wait for the night" "you should too if you knew what this game would do to you." "Memories like fingerprints are slowly raising." "Good times never seem so good" "so just chill until the next episode" "living it up at the Hotel California."

"So hold me until it sleeps," "Tuesday's gone..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home