Sunday, November 05, 2006

Weekend Update

Girlfriend and I saw Borat on opening night. Though it is probably too late to see a sold-out show with several audience members in costume, I highly encourage you to do the same. Or not, as the case may be, if the following clip doesn't do anything for you.



In food happenings, I perfected the White Russian cocktail, tried ten different types of squash at some farmstand, sampled New Haven's "famous" pizza for the first time, and had breakfast made twice by girlfriend - including one amazingly flawless flip of an eight egg omelette.

I also narrowed down the number of firms I am considering for next summer to two. So that's almost that.

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Duncan said...

Hey Jon good to see you writing more and more, I'm excited to watch Borat not gone yet, but check out Sacha Baron Cohen as him self on youtube there is an interview he did with Letterman which is great...Hope all is well good luck with picking a placement! nice to have some choice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home