Friday, February 02, 2007

2Pac 4 Prez?

On Declaring His Candidacy: "There's no need for you fear me. If you take the time to hear me, maybe you can learn to cheer me."

On Foreign Policy: "They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor."

On Nation Building: "Before we find world peace, we've got to find peace to that war on the streets."


[(L) -S. Dogg, possible running mate (R)-T.$hakur]


On Choice: "And since a man can't make one, he has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one."

On Corrections: "Teardrops and closed caskets. The three strikes law is drastic."

On Entitlements: "I give a holla to my sisters on welfare."

On Whether He Inhaled: "But am I less holy, 'cause I choose to puff a blunt and drink a beer with my homies?"

On Campaign Slogans: "If you can make it through the night, there's a brighter day."

On Race Relations: "Misplaced hate makes disgrace for races."

On Education: "Just cause you're in the ghetto doesn't mean you can't grow."

On His American Dream: "Driven by my ambitions, desire and higher positions. So I proceed to make g's eternally. My mission is to be more than just a rap musician. The elevation of today's generation if I can make them listen. Prison ain't what we need. No longer stuck in greed. Time to strategize. My family's got to eat."

On His Chances: "And though it seems heaven sent, we ain't ready to see a black President."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home