Saturday, March 31, 2007

Next Stop?

I've been really conflicted these last few days. It's already that time of the semester where "next year" isn't all that far off. With this primacy, I've been drifting off lately in thought about all the many reasons I'm looking forward to returning to Stanford. But, it's because of the one reason that I came to Yale that I feel incredibly guilty about doing so. Things haven't changed since her first diagnosis fifteen months ago. With every CAT scan, (gu)estimates are revised down accordingly. It's still hard to fully digest and it doesn't feel entirely appropriate to be making big plans to ship out in a few months time.

1 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Mel Woods said...

I hope you can still enjoy your last year in Stanford, which I know is important to your mom. I'm wishing the best for your family. Law school + cancer is tough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home