Saturday, June 09, 2007

Week 1 Wrap Up

Celebrity sightings: Tom Brokaw (81st and 3rd), Topher Grace (twice, outside my apartment).

Lunches out on the firm: Felidia, 243 E. 58th St.

Village Restaurant of the Week: Aki, 181 W. 4th St.

Village Bar of the Week: White Horse Tavern, 567 Hudson St.

Work related revelations: 1) Drafting an appellate death penalty brief was still not enough to convince me that litigation is my legal calling. 2) I hate blackberries.

Days left from work before 6:30: 0

Refreshing statistic of the week: 0 (i.e., the number of Starbucks that I pass on the way to work).

"That costs how much?" moment: $6.50 for a bottle of Amstel Light.

Obnoxious eavesdropping: "Honey, when you return for Violet and me, can you bring around the McLaren?"

Relationship Step:
Moving in with girlfriend day today.

2 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger some guy said...

Can you think of any reason why Topher Grace is stalking you?

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger YLS3L said...

Whatever the reason, it looks like I've scared him off now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home