Saturday, June 16, 2007

Week 2 Wrap Up

Celebrity sightings: None

Lunches out on the firm:
1) David Burke & Donatella, 133 E. 61st St. 2) Felidia, again, 243 E. 58th St.

Village Restaurant of the Week: Sevilla, 62 Charles St.

Village Bar of the Week: Waverly Inn, 16 Bank St.

Work related revelations: 1) Yeah, I definitely (or, at least, relatively) prefer corporate law. 2) I still find it awkward to ask my Secretary to do anything for me.

Days left from work before 6:30: 1 (which was very much not on Friday).

Refreshing statistic of the week: 9 (i.e., the number of consecutive wins reeled off by the Yankees).

"That costs how much?" moment:
$85 for a vintage Led Zeppelin T-shirt.

Obnoxious eavesdropping: "You don't take your dog for a swim? You must. Trust me when I say 'Dog Run NYC.'"

Weekend Travel: Heading back to LI on Sunday for Father's Day. I haven't left this area code for the last two weeks.

1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger PT-LawMom said...

Looks like you're having a fun summer. From a BigLaw secretary (and law student), please take these tips for working with legal support staff. I promise you that she is the best asset you'll have there (at least once you sign on with the firm:
http://ptlawmom.com/2007/03/11/the-curmudgeonly-legal-secretary/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home