Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Week 7 Wrap Up

Celebrity sightings: None.

Lunches/Dinners on the firm:
1) Pampano (49th & 3rd).
2) Some kind of Italian/pub grub spread at Bowling night.
3) Gustavino's (59th & 1st).
4) 230 Fifth (guess) .

Village Restaurant of the Week: Alta, 10th & 6th. How did I never hear of this place? This was some of the best Spanish food I've ever had (and I've been to Spain three times).

Village Bar of the Week: Pegu Club, W. Broadway & Houston. Service was god awful, but the scene and drinks were some of the best all summer.

Work related revelations:
1) This summer, despite being the one in which I've never spent more time indoors, is going way too fast.
2) Even with that in mind, I've hit that point where the schedule of school alone makes it seem a phenomenal place to be.

Statistic of the week: 764. (i.e., Square feet in the 1 bedroom apartment that I will be sharing with Brown Eyes in September).

"That costs how much?" moment: $6 for a Black something-or-other cup of Thai tea.

Euphemism of the week:
"So, what do you do?"
"I manage mature content for a company's web page."

Aside: Get well Paul!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home