Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Holiday Road

It's been a while since we've last engaged in this medium wherein I ramble and you click-and-peek. Let us resume this song and dance now.

The last few weeks have been, in a word, busy. But, busy in the best of all possible senses. Within the last fourteen days, I have been both to Argentina/Uruguay and moved in to a real life apartment (albeit in New Haven) with Shuli.


As great as wandering the reaches of the world was with her, it's ultimately been the never-boring-down-time of living together that's got me so positive these days. Positive about everything from being back at school to the prospect of living life without the woman that gave me life. On a more mundane level, the girl also puts all the furniture from IKEA together. What more do I possibly need? I mean, just look at those incisors.


Life at Yale and in general is beginning to feel more normal. As outgoing a person as I think I am, it's still nice to be in a place now with familiar faces. The last year of my life, between visiting Long Island and visiting a new law school, was completely surreal and unsettling. And yet, I have no regrets. I miss Mama and I miss Stanford, but life does go on. The sun will rise and set tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home